Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chill Profs


I have 3 academic classes this semester, and two of them are taught by the same Prof. He's a pretty cool dude, and he started a discussion board on our class website, telling us to feel free to respond with random thoughts. This is a guy who told us our first assignment was to look at the ceiling, so I leapt into the response with vigor. This is what I wrote:
I saw two great movies this weekend, both documentaries, called Capturing the Friedmans and Billy the Kid. They rocked. I liked Billy the Kid more because I found Billy very relatable. Today I saw The Last Station at the Angelika, it suuuuucked. I was like, "just die already!" It's a shame because it has a really great cast. I'm not as big a fan of ceilings because leaning that far back hurts my neck but I love restaurant doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment