Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Spirit


We all know Halloween is my jam, and every other "important event" kind of falls by the wayside, even my birthday. But this year, for some reason, I was absolutely buzzing with holiday spirit! I was saying "happy holidays" to every customer service rep, I was smiling, not snarling, at people on the street, I was gawking at the lights on 5th Avenue, I was listening to Christmas songs non-stop. It felt great. I didn't get that much for prezzies on Christmas morning, but what I got, I loved. And I spent time with my funny brothers and silly parents. I don't know what makes the Christmas force so strong some years and so depressing others. But I'm glad this year was the former. Well, off to watch the last few episodes of Freaks and Geeks!

1 comment: