Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mid-Run Treats


I decided to be adventurous this morning and stray from my East Side running trail and venture onto the actual city sidewalks. It was SO FUN! While coming up the West Side highway(near Chelsea Piers) I decided it's be fun to stop in at Amy's Bread in Chelsea Market and get some goodies! Normally this would be a very stupid idea, because I still had to run the 9 avenues home after consumption, but amazingly my tummy didn't hurt or anything! I don't think I'll often stop for iced coffees and pain au chocolat's mid-run because it's counterproductive, but today's special occasion was a total success!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes.
    Rewarding myself BEFORE success is the way I do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must run in the family, anonymous!

    ReplyDelete